Open for business
We want to reassure you that we are committed to providing the best possible service to you during these unsettling times. We are working hard to ensure that you can continue to interact with us, whilst also ensuring the wellbeing of our colleagues. Each member of our teams are fully equipped and operational to work remotely for the foreseeable future.
Our plans include keeping a watchful eye on the latest government announcements, to ensure we can quickly react as additional measures to halt the spread of the virus are introduced. We have taken steps to ensure we can continue to support your needs during COVID and beyond, including:
- Enabling colleagues to work from remote locations as necessary, using our secure and tested technology
- Making greater use of video conferencing tools to keep in contact with clients, colleagues and advisers
- Restrictions on business travel
- Office phone lines and post are being diverted so you can still get in touch
- Supporting colleagues to remain resilient through periods of altered working practices
We will continue to adapt to the needs of our colleagues and you, our much valued clients and hope to return to normal working practices as soon as it is safe to do so.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your investments please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
You can visit our dedicated coronavirus page here for more information.