For your complete confidence, we follow a proven and established journey whenever we give you advice to make sure we make the most suitable recommendations for you.
To guide you through your financial journey, your Financial Planner will follow four simple steps, making any actions and decisions you need to consider clear and easy.
1. Understanding you
- Your Financial Planner will ask you about your current circumstances to understand your family situation, your lifestyle and finances, and any financial plans you already have in place.
- By talking to you about your hopes and aspirations, your Financial Planner will build a picture of what you want to achieve and how to balance your goals with your need for financial security and peace of mind.
- You’ll find out what to expect from us and how you’ll benefit from our professional advice. This initial meeting is usually complimentary.
2. Receiving your financial plan and our recommendations
- Your Financial Planner will conduct detailed research and explore different options for you to make the best use of your existing financial plans and any additional money you wish to invest.
- We’ll recommend how you can build on your existing plans to give you the best chance of achieving your goals.
3. Leave the hard work to us
- Most of our clients prefer to pay us to do the necessary work to put their plans into action to save them time and effort and ensure their plans are set up correctly.
- With your agreement, your Financial Planner will put all the necessary arrangements with your chosen investment providers in place on your behalf so you can relax and know everything is taken care of.
- If you prefer to implement our recommendations yourself, you’ll only pay for our time and advice.
4. We’ll keep an eye on everything for you
- You can sit back and let your financial plans work for you and we’ll get in touch to let you know about any new opportunities that we think might be important for you.
- We also recommend reviewing your plans annually to:
- check the progress and appropriateness of your plans
- discuss any changes in your lifestyle or ambitions
- look at any changes to legislation or taxation that affect you.
Choose the level of service that’s right for you
You are free to decide the level of ongoing service you need and how often you need it, although we recommend that clients review their plans at least once a year to check they’re still suitable.
To make your options clear, your financial planner will provide the charges for our annual review service and confirm this to you in writing, explaining any fees involved and how they’re paid.
How you could benefit from an annual review of your financial plans:
Most of our clients like to check the progress of their plans once a year. Having regular planning meetings means you don’t miss out on any of your annual tax allowances and can be sure your financial plan still aligns with your goals.
- Your financial planner will rebalance your assets so you’re comfortable with your investment exposure and don’t miss out on potentially better returns.
- We’ll explain in simple terms how any budget announcements impact you in terms of welfare, or in income, capital gains or inheritance tax changes.
- Your financial planner will look at any personal changes in your income or capital wealth that may impact your investments or tax situation.
- We’ll make sure you don’t miss out on any valuable allowances such as your capital gains tax allowance.
- Your financial planner will ensure that any protection plans you have in place are still suitable and sufficient, giving you and your family peace of mind.
Tax treatment varies according to individual circumstances and is subject to change.