There are two options:
|Fee payment option||Investment type / Service||Fee amount|
|1. A percentage of the investment or transfer amount||Investing or transferring a sum of money||
2. An agreed fixed fee
|In some circumstances it will be appropriate to charge a fixed fee for our advice and the work involved to prepare a recommendation or review report||
For new clients, these fees are subject to the overall recommendation meeting the minimum advice fee of £750. There is no minimum for existing clients where the investment is set up on our wealth planning and review service.
* This fee depends on the complexity of the work involved, typically relating to activity which is not intended to result in the implementation of a product solution.
Any recommendations that involve the transfer of a defined benefit pension will be subject to a minimum charge of £4,000, the first £1,000 of which is payable upfront regardless of whether a transfer proceeds.
Our initial fees under fee payment option 1 are on a stepped basis where the investment is set up on our wealth planning and review service. The starting point of the stepped rate will take account of capital invested to date through Quilter Private Client Advisers, by you and all of your family members. A family member includes a person’s spouse, parents, children, grandparents and grandchildren, whether connected by birth, adoption, guardianship, marriage, civil partnership or cohabitation.
Our ongoing fee is dependent on your circumstances and needs, we will discuss this with you along with your other fees at your initial meeting. Our wealth planning and review service includes the opportunity to review of your needs, objectives and planning solutions at least once a year. At a review, we will cover:
- assessment and update of your personal circumstances
- review of your goals and objectives, including income and growth requirements
- reassessment of your attitude to investment risk/return and market sectors (asset allocation)
- review of investment performance and holdings
- valuations, policy information and investment commentary
- review of your personal tax position, including income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax
- reassessment of your affordability, budgets and costs
- assessment of the ongoing suitability of your existing arrangements
- cash flow forecast, where appropriate
- reassessment of your levels of protection
- information regarding regulatory and legislation changes
- recommendations in order to keep your new/existing plans in line with your objectives.